Come join the Crossroads 3rd Oktoberfest Drive Thru Dinner & Virtual Auction
When and Where: October 16th from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM at the Baker County Event Center.
Purchase the tickets for your traditional Oktoberfest Dinner at $40 a person click here.
- You can purchase Growlers of Barley Browns Beer, or bottles of Copper Belt Wines. Dessert by Sweet Wife Baking!
- Dinner cooked by Anthony Lakes Mountain Resort Food Service Team.
- Lots of fun additions to make your to-go meal a festive night at home.
- Last day to buy your tickets is Saturday, October 9th, 2021!
- Virtual Auction will open on October 1st, 2021 and closes on October 17th, 2021 at 9 pm!
All proceeds go to support the important work of the Crossroads Carnegie Art Center, Inc.! Join the fun at the 2020 “Fundraiser of the Year” from Oregon Festivals and Events.